Videofied Gets Arrests
Video-verified alarms lead to quicker dispatch and more arrests. The truth is undeniable: video-verified alarms are drastically more effective than traditional alarm systems. Time and again, the benefits reinforce each other.
- Video verification of intruders leads to a priority response police dispatch.
- Quicker dispatch, with immediate visual identification of the intruders, leads to more apprehensions and arrest.
- More apprehensions and arrests lead to growing community support and continued priority response to video-verified alarms.
See the Evidence Videofied Case Studies
Video Intelligence Platform
Through our partnership with 3VR, SkyNet now offers customers the ability to harness the speed and power of leading internet search engines with the ability to search video for meaningful and actionable information with the click of a mouse. Not to mention, most 3VR video surveillance solutions come with video analytics, such as Facial Surveillance and Advanced Object Tracking, built in.
- Look for license plates, faces, colors, motion quickly and efficiently.
- No more fast-forwarding or rewinding through video for suspect and important data.
- No other company offers this kind of functionality and power in a video recording system.
- Integrates with Access Control, Central Station, POS, Exception-based Reporting, Sensor, and ATM & Teller systems.
Learn more at our partner site: 3VR.com or download a brochure. Please give SkyNet a call for a free walk through and quote! We are a preferred partner integrator of 3VR.com
Peace of mind now goes where you go with remote viewing! All of our cameras are compatible with Android, I-Phone, Blackberry, I-Pad and more!
Keep an eye on your business or home anytime, anywhere.
SkyNet Security Systems works with you to give you the best possible combination of cameras while minimizing cost to you. We work hard to ensure the system in place will last for years to come. See our Products.
SkyNet Security Systems sets itself apart from the rest with superior customer service and quality products. For your complete peace of mind, we also provide a free 2 year warranty with every installation. Ask a Sales Rep for more information.
No matter what line of business you're in, SkyNet Security Systems is the smart choice for security. Explore solutions for retail, education, healthcare, banking, gaming and much more.
At SkyNet, we know that a company is only as good as its quality of service. That is why we don't just install security systems, we build long-term relationships with our clients.
With over 15 years of industry experience and 1,000 clients nationwide, you can rest assured that we have a solution for you! Whether you're in the market for a new system or you're looking to improve, repair or replace your existing system, you'll find our reputation for service speaks for itself.
SkyNet Security Systems provides ongoing care once a project is complete. We maximize the value of your investment by including two years of maintenance and 24/7 technical support with your purchase. To learn more about SkyNet Security Systems, please take a look at our different service offerings or download our brochure (pdf)
SkyNet Latest News
- SkyNet Offers You a New Way to Monitor Your Assets!
- Skynet Security presents video alarm verification through Videofied. A Videofied alarm system means that your alarm system will now verify intrusion by instantly capturing video and sending it to a monitoring station so that a security professional can see exactly what's happening! Plain and simple, a video-verified alarm is better. The value of Videofied is in the response time. And today's technology not only makes this all possible, but also affordable. Please click here to learn more about our Videofied offering!
- SkyNet Completes Entertainment Cruise project at Navy Pier
- Whether the fantastic Entertainment Cruise ships are off pier out in Lake Michigan entertaining their cruisers or docked at the Navy Pier, Skynet has enabled Management to monitor the ships at anytime, from anywhere. Off-site access control management capabilities also allows for easy control and set-up of the ships secure access points at anytime, from anywhere.
Skynet is proud to have provided Entertainment Cruises with this very unique and capable security system!
- SkyNet Completes a 30+ Store, Multi-state Installation for T-Mobile
- With over 30 different store locations scattered across not only the Chicagoland area, but also New York. Skynet Security Systems helped this particular T-Mobile Franchisee monitor all of its key assets through one central station.
Worried about unusual activity at the stores before and after store hours, this owner now has peace of mind as notifications are sent via e-mail and text once any pre-configured trigger event occurs at any of its locations.
- SkyNet Recently Completed a Surveillance System Installation for Lafayette Plaza in Chicago
- The over 40 camera, 64 channel installation at the 17 floor building was completed in less than a month. Skynet provided Plaza Management with best practices solutions to their security needs and wants.
- SkyNet Provided Marriott Chicago O'Hare with a Unique IP Video Solution
- Skynet Security's wireless installation for the hotel's parking lot proved to be the perfect solution to working around the obstacles of limited access to electrical output and wiring. The hotel now has a one interface hybrid system that combines the wired indoor system to the wireless outdoor system.
- SkyNet Partners with Brickcom to Provide the Best IP Solutions
- Whether you would like to hybrid your current analog system with IP technology or choose a complete IP solution, Skynet can provide any solution for your situation.
- SkyNet provides Surveillance Systems on SpikeTV's "Bar Rescue"
- SkyNet has partnered with SpikeTV on their upcoming show "Bar Rescue." SkyNet has provided and installed the security surveillance system for the show at a downtown Chicago bar that will be featured in an upcoming episode. Bar Rescue" is set to premiere this summer.
- Remote Access Demo
- Access your SkyNet Security System from your computer, iPhone, iPad and Android Phone.
- New Chicago Showroom
- Come visit our newly opened showroom! Our on-site technicians will help put together the perfect custom security system to suit your specific needs! We're conveniently located a block off of I-55 at Central Avenue!